Questions? Concerns? Prefer To Come In Office?
Call Us: (916) 620-2446
3550 Watt Ave., Suite 140
Sacramento CA 95821
Local Eviction Experts, 10+ Years In Business, and Affordable Rates
"We are not attorneys. We can not provide legal advice. We can only prepare documents at your direction."
Registered and Bonded Legal Document Assistants Sacramento County Registration #2016-01
1. Avoid Probate, If You Own Real Property Or Investments.
2. Asset Protection For Your Surviving Spouse and Children.
3. Better Control Over Beneficiaries.
3 Reasons To Consider Setting Up A Last Testament and Will
1. You decide how your estate will be distributed.
2. You decide who will take care of your minor children.
3. Having a will, speeds up the probate process and informs the court how you'd like your estate divided.
Once you have finished completing this estate planning questionnaire, you will be emailed a copy of your submission and receipt for payment.
Please allow 2-3 business days for us to review your submission and prepare the forms for signature.
We will reach out to you directly if we have any additional questions or concerns.
3 Steps To Get Started:
1. Complete online form and submit payment online.
2. We prepare forms within 3 business days.
3. Sign forms in front of our Notary or any Notary of your choice.